Tuesday 15 July 2014

A Poem Which My Heart Bleeds Out



As I looked into your eyes,I knew something was wrong
And then you said *goodbye*
We had been together too long 
You said you didn't feel for me
The same way I did for you
And after years of our love
We were actually through

I said you won't go

You said you can't stay
But how was I supposed to know
It would all end that day

I told you how much I would miss

Each and every day
And that was when you said final *goodbye*
And you turned and walked away.

Life is a prison,
No one to listen,
To hear when you shout.
If you fall it don't matter,
There's no one to care.

Watching freedom is painful,
For those locked away.
Seeing joy, love and happiness,
Another price that you pay.

Hide the painCarry on ,
Routine is the key.
Don't let on that you're not,
What you're pretending to be




No comments:

Post a Comment