Wednesday 16 July 2014

NIGHT CRAWLER

Hey n8crawler,
You invade my dreams with your wings of romance,
Your love doesn’t have a chariot to move,
But it sways away my heart.

Hey lovely angel,
You don’t knock d doors of my dream,
Because those are open day and night for you...
The innocent night when plays a duel with d Rushing morning,
My heart is blushing with you at d same time.

The Night is falling but,
Those dreams are in no mood to leave you...
The night was beautiful,
As it was witnessing the fire and the water making love...

Hey morning sunshine,
please takes me over as I need u...
Hey beautiful time,
Each second with hr is like a new bud of rose cumin to life...
..........-.....-.........-..............


Love is a just a word but when u experience it, it becomes your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment