Wednesday 16 July 2014

FEW WORDS


In the silvery moonlight,
Below the ocean of sky,
Me and you were in arms,
You were the shinning pole star with a divine beauty.

The shore was all set to welcome the waves which were excited to meet the shore.
Every single glance at you just made me realize how lucky I am to have you here with me...
The sleep said am not creeping into you two...
The cold breeze from the window witnessed the passionate love...

The surrounding filled with the seductive name chants.
The heat and cold were cuddling affectionately with immense joy.
The eyes were in no mood to close they just wanted to admire you and see you like that forever.
The beautiful hair sometimes tried to cover your face,

The lips were wet and pink,
The nose with a mole was taking breath smoothly,
The eyes were closed but were dreaming sum thing I guess,
The fingers were in my hand just fooling around,
You made no noise just slept peacefully.
I just couldn’t control my figures from running around u. 

No comments:

Post a Comment