Sunday 12 July 2015

BECAUSE I WANNA BE A DREAMER

The unstable mind is reaching out to the Fars,
Upon the night sky to fulfill the world of desires
The subtle me searching for my existence,
Beyond the imagination to unleash the child in me,
Asking myself where else to fly,
Because I wanna be a dreamer

The longing desire to triumph my inutility,
Just like conquering the realms of memory of the past
The urgency to unravel the mysteries of life,
Dreams are the key to real glories
Asking myself why to fly,
Because I wanna be a dreamer

The touchstones of my life looking for bliss,
By mysteriously vanishing from the monotonous life
The hocus pocus reality which conceals the truth,
It’s high time to lose our chains
Asking myself when to fly,
Because I wanna be a dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment